Dear Mr. or Ms. Car Manufacturer(s),
I've been thinking a fairly significant amount about my motorized vehicular device from which you had originally provided to the public (people like myself and my peers) to own. I quite enjoy the 25MPG that I get in the city, and, I have to admit, I love taking my time in refueling my tank with the plentiful juices of society in which my vehicle runs; the juice which people have coined the term "Gas."
I have also been thinking a great deal about the safety which my vehicle provides me, which comes in the form of a safety bag, when behind the steering column, the one in my horn, and for my passengers, the side safety bags. I used to feel like these provided myself, my family and peers with a significant amount of protection, but after seeing the bag take application, I was not quite sure.
It inflates at an awfully dramatic speed, due to the ignition of the sodium azide in the inflator, which, in turn, rapidly releases a nitrogen gas into the undeployed safety bag, causing it to deploy, and from many safety items which I have enlightened my knowledge, this can cause severe injury to a child and even to a fully grown person. However, small children should probably not be in the front seat with such a deadly safety device in the first place, so I will give you credit on that part. But only because it has become general knowledge for one to keep small children in the back.
I must say, I have found much fault with this safety device, because it can cause so much extensive damage, especially because of the inflation rate, but I must say, that one may have to be blamed on science. . . the science that car companies like you have exploited to potentially injure or protect my face severely. So in the event that I am in a crash, with or without a small child risk in the front or back seat, I blame you for hurting my face. In the event that my face is injured. In the event which it is saved from a severe casualty, though, I must properly thank you and your advantage of SCIENCE to save my face, and the face of my peer(s).
In a final conclusion; Thank you for protecting my face; how dare you for injuring my face, and how could you injure my small children or babies as passengers, unless they're in the back seat?? Thank you for your time.
A Nearly-Every-Day Motor Vehicle Operator,
J. Doe and his/her Peer(s)
consulted sources: http://www.lanl.gov/quarterly/q_sum03/airbags.shtml
No comments:
Post a Comment