My name is Brandon, and I am a student in a chemistry class at Mayfield. I have future dreams and ambitions of becoming an author of poems, stories, novels and books, (four poems, of which, I have already published in the school's "Ink Slinger") , of becoming a co-creator of two video games that I am currently planning the plot line for, and I hope to aspire to a future greatness of the bassist in a well renown band. I also hope to author and illustrate several graphic novels, and hopefully illustrate covers for books. Quite the mouthful, I know, but when one has a dream, it's something one simply must pursue.
I currently have the start to a number of graphic novels that I hope to ink and eventually add to my Deviant Art account, and hopefully begin to post them to a website that is purely of my own creation, so that, if one wishes, i can set due dates for myself and hopefully attract the crowds of fans I fantasize of one day having.
With all of that being said, I believe that I can successfully end my first post.
No comments:
Post a Comment